- What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document stored on your computer/other device (and maintained by your browser), and often includes a randomized unique identifier so that our Website can ‘recognize’ this cookie again. They guarantee websites’ functioning or improve the browsing, and also supply certain information to the owners of these websites, in particular in terms of audience measurement.
Cookies do not cause any damage to the terminal, but make it easier, for example, to find preferences, pre-fill certain fields and adapt the content of the services on the site visited. Such data allows the improvement of ergonomics and services according to your interests.
- What kind of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
Information collected through cookies help us to analyze the use of the Website and to enables us to offer users a better experience when visiting the Website. We will only keep cookies for as long as necessary to achieve the relevant purposes set out in this Cookies Policy, notably for marketing and statistical purposes.
Generally-speaking, we use 1st and 3rd-party session and persistent cookies. The cookies set by us are called “1st-party cookies” and the cookies set by our third-party partners and service providers are called “3rd-party cookies.”
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you close your web browser. Many session cookies are essential to make our Website work correctly, as they typically enable you to move around our Website and use our features.
Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or until you manually delete it (for the former, how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie and your browser settings). Persistent cookies help us recognize you as an existing user of our Website, so it’s easier and convenient to return to our Website or interact with our Services without signing in again. In addition, persistent cookies also help us recognize you when you view a resource belonging to our Website from another website or app (such as an advertisement) and help us record information about your web browsing habits during the lifetime of the persistent cookie.
- Cookies used
Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for our Website to function properly and ensure our Services are accessible to you (e.g., log-in functionality, load balancing, navigation, filling in forms). The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
We may also use the following types of cookies:
Preference cookies: Preference cookies enable us to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic Cookies: Statistic cookies enable us to understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across our Website. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We also use Social media cookies: Our Website incorporates functionalities from third-party sites, including certain social networks. These features may sometimes be accompanied by scripts or other features that read and sometimes place cookies from these social networks on your device. These cookies can be used to personalize advertising messages. Although we have no access to these cookies, nor any control over these social networks which are responsible for their own processing, nor to the data they collect including in the context of a data transfer outside the European Union when some of them are located in the United States, we have deemed it essential to mention them so that you have clear and complete information that their use may, if necessary, require that you give your consent. For additional information, please refer to the list of potential social network cookies below:
- Facebook: the following Facebook features can be integrated into our Website and may read or place Facebook cookies:
- Sign in to Facebook (which allows the user to sign in to their Facebook account and interact with our Website through that account);
- Share on Facebook (which allows the user to share with others an item on Facebook)
Click here to get information on Facebook’s cookies
- Twitter: the following Twitter features can be integrated into our Website and may read or place Twitter cookies:
- Sign in to Twitter (which allows the user to sign in to their Twitter account and interact with our Website through that account);
- Share on Twitter (which allows the user to share with others an item on Twitter)
Click here to get information on Twitter’s cookies
- Instagram: the following Instagram features can be integrated into our Website and may read or place Instagram cookies:
- Sign in to Instagram (which allows the user to sign in to their Instagram account and interact with our Website through that account);
- Share on Instagram (which allows the user to share with others an item on Instagram)
Click here to get information on Instagram’s cookies
- LinkedIn: the following LinkedIn features can be integrated into our Website and may read or place LinkedIn cookies:
- Sign in to LinkedIn (which allows the user to sign in to their LinkedIn account and interact with our Website through that account);
- Share on LinkedIn (which allows the user to share with others an item on LinkedIn)
Click here to get information on LinkedIn’s cookies
- YouTube: the following YouTubefeatures can be integrated into our Website and may read or place LinkedIn cookies:
- Sign in to YouTube (which allows the user to sign in to their YouTube account and interact with our Website through that account);
- Share on YouTube (which allows the user to share with others an item on YouTube)
Click here to get information on YouTube’s cookies
- Can I manage my preferences on cookies?
You have the option to configure your devices to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or to never accept cookies. However, the latter option may result in some personalized services not being provided and, as a result, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features offered by the Site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in general or only to refuse certain cookies, you can change your browser settings accordingly.
Instructions to this effect are provided each browser’s website:
For Internet Explorer/Edge:
For any other browser not mentioned above, the user should not hesitate to consult the cookie management help information available on the Website.
You can also visit the below link for an overview of how to block or delete cookies on the most common browsers: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Contact us
Please see below for a list of the cookies used on this Website.
For any further queries or information related to this Cookies Policy, please write to email@example.com, with the subject line “Cookies Policy”.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure
areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
[Last update: June 2023]