- Meaning of Personal Information
- Your Consentto Collection, Use and Disclosure
- Personal InformationWe Collect
- Use of Your Personal Information
- Sharing of Your Personal Information
- OptingOut of Communications
- Retentionof Personal Information
- Internationaland Interprovincial Transfer of Information
- YourRights regarding Your Personal Information
- Third PartyApplications and Services
- Meaning of Personal Information
“Personal information” means information about an identifiable individual. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Personal information also does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated in such a way that there is no serious possibility it can be used to identify an individual, whether on its own or in combination with other information.
- Your Consent to Collection, Use and Disclosure
Resell Canna Equipment collects, uses, discloses and retains personal information that you provide to us with your consent. For more information, please click here
Typically, we will seek your consent at the time your personal information is collected. Where we want to use your personal information for a purpose not previously identified to you at the time of collection or where not provided by the law, we will seek your consent prior to our use of such information for this new purpose.
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below. However, before we implement the withdrawal of consent, we may require proof of your identity. In some cases, withdrawal of your consent may mean that we will no longer be able to provide certain products or services.
- Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our site, we collect some personal information about you. For more information, please click here
We collect the personal information when you contact us by phone or e-mail, such as to apply for a job or if you have questions, we may collect your name, e-mail address and any other information you provide, such as your resume.
When you access, visit or use our Website, we can collect the following information:
- when you register to create an account, we can collect your username, name, email address, mobile number, password, the name of the company for which you work and your title, the billing and shipping address as well as your interest regarding the equipment.
- When you log to access to your account, we collect your email and your password.
- when you wish to contact us through the online form, we collect your name, phone number, region of residence, email address and any other information you provide to us;
- payment details and transactional data. If you place an order online and thus make an online payment, or when we issue an invoice or purchase orders,, we collect your bank name, the Swift name, the account number.
- Information regarding shipping services: we may collect additional practical information such as whether a tailgate, a pallet jack or a driver assistance is required, whether scheduled appointment is needed, whether the location is of a commercial, residential or agricultural nature and whether the location has a dock as well as the need of any additional insurance during the shipping.
- Information we automatically collect: Like most websites and other Internet services, we may collect certain technical and device information about your use of our website. Such information may include your Internet protocol address, information about your device, browser and operating system, and the date and time of your visit.
- Use of your information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our services to you. We also use it to meet our legal obligations. For more information, please click here
We use and disclose your personal information mainly:
- to allow us to provide, pick up and deliver products and to provide services.
- to allow us to issue invoices and purchase orders.
- to answer questions and information requests.
- to optimize the contents and structure of the Resell Canna Equipment Website
- to assess your needs, preferences and degree of satisfaction with our products and services.
- for the purposes of marketing, advertising or contests, to the extent permitted by law.
- for survey and statistical purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
- to ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations in force.
- to investigate legal claims, comply with our legal obligations and fight fraud;
- for any other purposes authorized or required by law.
We may use your personal information for other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, and for such other purposes as may be permitted or required by applicable law.
- Sharing of YourPersonal Information?
We may provide your personal information to our service providers and partners to provide our services. We may also disclose your personal information to meet a legal obligation or to enforce our rights. For more information, please click here
In certain circumstances, we may rely on third party services providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf, including without limitation outside the host of the website, shipping companies, advertisers, vendors, consultants and credit card or payment processing companies (“Service Providers”). When we engage Service Providers who manage customer information on our behalf and/or perform services on our behalf, such as conducting surveys, sending communications or helping prevent fraudulent transactions, we may share your personal information with such Service Providers under the requirement that such personal information is used only to provide services to us.
If we provide your information to service providers, then we require that the service providers maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and keep your personal information secure. We also require that they only use your personal information for the limited purposes for which it is provided. When our service providers no longer need your personal information for those limited purposes, we require that they dispose of the personal information. In some circumstances, we may permit our service providers to retain aggregated, anonymized or statistical information that does not identify you. We do not authorize the service providers to disclose your personal information to unauthorized parties or to use your personal information for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like more information about our service providers, please contact us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Additionally, we may use and disclose your information when we believe such use or disclosure is permitted, necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce the terms of the agreements for our products and services;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates or subsidiaries;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In addition, we may transfer your personal information and other information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets.
If we otherwise intend to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will identify that third party and the purpose for the disclosure, and obtain your consent.
- Opting Out of Communications
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, such as our newsletter, you may opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from us, or, by replying to the email asking to opt-out, or, if you created an online account when you registered to receive our emails, you may log-in to your account and make changes to your communication preferences. You may also opt-out by contacting us directly using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
We will endeavour to respond to your opt-out request promptly, but we ask that you please allow us a reasonable time to process your request. Please note that if you opt-out from receiving marketing-related emails, we may still need to send you communications about your use of our products or services, or other matters.
- Retention of Personal Information
We will use, disclose or retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that personal information was collected and as permitted or required by law. If you would like more information about how long your personal information will be retained, please contact us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Information Security
We have implemented physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures with a view to protecting your personal information and other information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We have taken steps to ensure that the only personnel who are granted access to your personal information are those with a business ‘need-to-know’ or whose duties reasonably require such information.
Despite the measure outlined above, no method of information transmission or information storage is 100% secure or error-free, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any information that you provided to us has been compromised), please contact us immediately using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
- International and Interprovincial Transfer and Storage of Information
Your personal information is currently hosted in Virginia, USA. For more information, please click here.
- Rights regarding your personal information
You have some rights regarding your personal information. To learn more about your rights, please click here.
We will take steps to ensure that your personal information is kept as accurate, complete and up-to-date as reasonably necessary. We will not routinely update your personal information, unless such a process is necessary. We expect you, from time to time, to supply us with updates to your personal information, when required.
However, to make sure that the information we hold on you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information.
On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may consult the personal information that we have collected, used or disclosed, and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law.
You may also withdraw your consent to the disclosure or use of the personal information collected;
In addition, under certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- you may have the right to request that personal information held about you no longer be disclosed;
- you may have the right to request information about the use of any automated decision system and the impact it may have on you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
We may require that you provide sufficient identification to fulfill your request regarding your personal information. Any such identifying information will be used only for this purpose.
- Children’s Information
Our products and services are not intended for minors in their country and we do not voluntarily collect personal information from such minors. If you are a minor under the laws of your jurisdiction, please do not provide us with any personal information without the express consent of a parent or guardian.
If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from minor children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
- Third Party Applicationsand Services
- Contact us
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Last update : June 2023